Monday, October 16, 2006

ABOUT PEACE

I seem to be always crying out for the storm to let up and all the while forgetting that the Creator God is with me in the boat.My wife and Wellspring community reminded me that the waves and storms are part of the crossing and that my attention should be on how am I investing into the lives of the others in my boat, not whether robert's but will be saved.

matthew 8
23 Then Jesus got into the boat and started across the lake with his disciples. 24 Suddenly, a terrible storm came up, with waves breaking into the boat. But Jesus was sleeping. 25 The disciples went to him and woke him up, shouting, "Lord, save us! We're going to drown!" 26 And Jesus answered, "Why are you afraid? You have so little faith!" Then he stood up and rebuked the wind and waves, and suddenly all was calm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home